The decision to hire the right PR agency is important and many factors, including budget and scope of work, should be taken into account when making your decision.
It is common for most organizations to first look towards the national firms. These mega agencies generally have a large, global workforce and focus on broad campaigns that revolve around international and new media. While a boutique agency like BGPR is small in size, it packs an equally powerful punch when it comes to results. Here are some major benefits of working with a boutique agency.
- You get direct access to the CEO of a boutique agency and you always know who is working on your PR campaign. Rarely will the CEO of a large agency be involved in a campaign.
- Boutique agencies have more flexibility and are able to customize their services to fit your needs. Rarely will a boutique agency use a standardized, “one size fits all” project template.
- Boutique agencies provide real value for organizations with limited budgets. With smaller staff and less overhead, the savings are passed on to you. The costs of services from a boutique agency will always be significantly less than a large global firm.
- Specialization is the key to the success of boutique firms. They offer targeted services in the fields they know best. Using specific industry expertise to drive results.
- Smaller agencies’ flexibility fosters innovation and creativity. Being outside of the constraints of bureaucracy promotes learning, fast responses to market changes and the development of unique and targeted strategies.
Photo Credit: Death to Stock